Fitted with wooden ceilings and stone walls, this spacious room enjoys Aegean Sea views.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed.
Breakfast in our guesthouse is a special experience local gastronomy and quality. Almost all of the products included in our breakfast, are produced in our organically certified Farm in the region of Soraka, a few kilometers from the Castle City. Oranges, tomatoes, eggs, olives, honey, oregano, fruits etc. is a range of quality products with care and traditional production methods and with much joy we share with you .
So enjoy Byzantine Ntako with fresh tomatoes, cheese and olive oil, unique, our Organic Olive Oil with Oregano, Lemon and Sea Salt ourselves where we collect, on freshly baked bread, with tomatoes and homemade eggs, goat cheese from Zaraka. Lalagkides -pancakes- with local honey and cinnamon, homemade cakes from olive oil Homemade Halva with local thyme honey, and a number of other unique flavors that you will never forget .
- Daily served from 08:00-10:00
- Cost per person / per day: 9 Euros
- Adults: 2
- Amenities: * Flat-screen TV is not allowed from the Archaeological authority, Air-conditioning, Free toiletries, Free Wi-Fi, Hairdryer, Heating, Iron, Minibar, Patio, Refrigerator, Sea view, Seating Area, Shower, Toilet
- View: Sea view
- Size: 22m²
- Bed Type: Queen size
- Categories: Superior Double
Prices start at: 100€ per night